Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2009 12:13:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/1/2009 12:16:34 PM EST by CovertChannels]
I am so sick of people lately in the public bathrooms. It seems like all common sense has left the building at this point.

I travel almost every week, and cover 13 states. So unfortunately I have to use many public toilets since I am far from home...

These are the things that piss me off...

1. Why do people have to talk on their cell phones while taking a crap? I mean really, are you that co-dependant that you have to be speaking to someone even while dropping a deuce? Who wants to have to listen to toilets flushing all around you, and bodily noises ripping through the air? That is F'n gross and I don't feel like listening to your stupid call when I have to go use the bathroom.

2. Lock the F'n stall door!!! I am so sick of pushing on a stall door, having it open, and then wishing I never had opened the door because some a-hole is sitting there fully exposed and didn't have the brains to flip the latch. This happens to me all the time at the airport and other large public restrooms. How hard is it to lock the f'n latch? Come on now!!

3. People that urinate or crap all over the toilet seats. You belong in a zoo! Seriously...

4. People that try to open a locked stall at least 3-5 times. If it is locked the first time, take a hint. Second time, I will let you slide. Three or more attempts you are dumber than a pile of shit.

End Rant.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:49:34 PM EST
1. People who get done with their business walk over to the sink, turn it on, splash water on their hands (no soap) then dry their hands.

Dude you just got done holding your dick or wiping your ass, just running water over your hands does not make them clean.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:52:37 PM EST
I know your pain.

My own gripes are of vomit and waste on the floors and walls.

Some people take kids in the stalls with them while dropping a deuce. I understand the need to protect your children....but I think it's just very funny to hear the kid laugh and say "daddy your doo-doo smells like chitterlings"

Cigarette butts strewn around, in the sink, in the toilets.

Unflushed toilets full of waste.....among other things.... (magazines, lighters, aftershave, articles of clothing, etc.)

I believe I've even seen a condom on the floor of a dirty bathroom. I wasn't disgusted by the condom, but rather by the thought of anyone engaging in such acts in such a filthy setting.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:46:54 PM EST
Hell I had to put up signs at work telling people to pick up the seats and to flush.... It actually worked. Before people pissed on them now they don't. Nasty ass bus drivers!
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:49:38 PM EST
I can't stand people finishing up with their business as you walk in and they just walk out the door. How hard is it to wash your hands. You just got done holding your junk or wiping crap. I really don't wanna touch your crap when i'm leave the bathroom.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:07:00 PM EST
How dirty are yalls junks that you have to run to the sink immediately after touching it?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:26:58 PM EST
I make a point of flushing the toilet or urinal repeatedly if some one is talking on the cell phone in the rest room.
Yes I am an ass at times

Some thing else I don't get is when men will piss in the toilet when a urinal is open.
I am convinced those are the same jackasses who miss the target and don't clean up behind them selves.

We have some fat bodies at work who are so large they can't hit the water in the bowl and leave excrement on the back of the seat.
On a positive note we do have cleaning staff who do a pretty decent job cleaning up after the slobs.

Monk
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:20:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By The-Bald-Monk:
I make a point of flushing the toilet or urinal repeatedly if some one is talking on the cell phone in the rest room.
Yes I am an ass at times

Some thing else I don't get is when men will piss in the toilet when a urinal is open.
I am convinced those are the same jackasses who miss the target and don't clean up behind them selves.

We have some fat bodies at work who are so large they can't hit the water in the bowl and leave excrement on the back of the seat.
On a positive note we do have cleaning staff who do a pretty decent job cleaning up after the slobs.

Monk

I pee in the stall when a urinal is open because I get stage fright. The worst is at the UGA games. The urinal dividers aren't tall enough to block the view of your junk (or the other guys'). You basically have to stare at the ceiling to keep from meatgazing. You're elbow-to-elbow with a bunch of drunk men who can barely stand up and are about to fall over and pee on you. I pick the stalls.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:26:37 PM EST
Originally Posted By footrat:
Originally Posted By The-Bald-Monk:
Yes I am an ass at times

Monk

I pee in the stall when a urinal is open because I get stage fright. The worst is at the UGA games. The urinal dividers aren't tall enough to block the view of your junk (or the other guys'). You basically have to stare at the ceiling to keep from meatgazing. You're elbow-to-elbow with a bunch of drunk men who can barely stand up and are about to fall over and pee on you. I pick the stalls.

HA! I have now added meatgazing to my personal dictionary.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:33:36 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:16:17 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:30:00 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2009 8:30:25 AM EST by DaveyJonesLockerUSN]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:18:10 PM EST
That is some funny shit right there!! Loved it!

Originally Posted By Greenfeet:
Restroom Etiquette

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:47:01 AM EST
Originally Posted By jeffco55:
How dirty are yalls junks that you have to run to the sink immediately after touching it?

I actually wash my hands before I piss. My junk is clean, it is my hands that are dirty. I of course wash afterwards as well.

I know that when I walk into a filthy bathroom, I don't care if I tinkle on the seat a litlle. If the bathroom is clean, then I will leave it that way.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:32:30 PM EST
Originally Posted By MedicOC:
Originally Posted By jeffco55:

I actually wash my hands before I piss. My junk is clean, it is my hands that are dirty. I of course wash afterwards as well.

I know that when I walk into a filthy bathroom, I don't care if I tinkle on the seat a litlle. If the bathroom is clean, then I will leave it that way.

I'm with you on washing your hands first. I used to handle hazardous waste for a living. You learn VERY quickly to was your hands well before using the restroom.

Top Top