Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 9:43:46 AM EDT
Wondering whos all gonna go, this will be my first time shooting a league.  For those that have gone to bills is it simular to tactical tuesdays shoot dont shoot with cover?  

Cody
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Working this weekend, but would like to get into this.  Is there a league, or a website, or a tattoo?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Going here.

TC IDPA
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:26:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:55:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I am going to the mini 3-gun shoot at Del Tone that day.  Should be fun.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:51:36 AM EDT
[#5]
How was it?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:09:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I can only speak for the 3-gun.  Awesome.  4 great stages, rifle, shotgun, handgun, and a multi-gun using all three weapons.  Rifle had shots out to 200 yrds., lots of steel for rifle and shotgun.  Can't remember the round count, but it was a lot more than I expected for a "mini" 3-gun.

Great shoot.

I did hear the IDPA people shooting and didn't hear any complaining, so I am guessing it went well there also.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:01:52 AM EDT
[#7]
It went pretty well.  Unfortunately due to the scheduling conflict with the 3 gun we only had 2 bays instead of the usual 4 so that made everything run alot slower.  I guess that was OK because we had a bunch of newbies, but the standing around kind of sucked.  

The stages were awesome tho, hats off to Keith for a great job on picking some interesting courses of fire.  The distance shooting at 25 yards reminded me to practice that more often.  

Hopefully the scores are posted soon.  I was pretty happy with how I shot it compared to last year.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:55:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Scores posted...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top