Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 7:50:59 AM EST
Two of my workmates were there and came in this morning with their "Holy Shit!" story...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:16:17 AM EST
Not me- last time I was at Wooster I had SWAT called on me by the Fudds for my "machineguns" and "assassin silencers".

I do wonder who the brave person was that brought one of dem dere fifty cals that can shoot through a mountain...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:13:04 AM EST
Originally Posted By Blackhawk101:
Not me- last time I was at Wooster I had SWAT called on me by the Fudds for my "machineguns" and "assassin silencers".

I do wonder who the brave person was that brought one of dem dere fifty cals that can shoot through a mountain...

i hope you went back...

some people need to be taught.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:18:26 AM EST
I was there... It was certainly loud.....and a waist at only 50 yards.....the same guy has a few suppressed toys as well.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:19:49 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2009 11:21:21 AM EST by user426]

When was the last time you were there....they are pretty black rifle tolerant......
I'm there every sunday and I never have trouble with any of my stuff....

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:26:33 AM EST
I can't remember the last time I was there and there wasn't at least one black rifle on the firing line. I have gotten some looks about my pre-ban but I've seen suppressed pistols there and no one seemed to mind.

I do wish I had been there for the .50
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:01:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By Burritoboi5:
I can't remember the last time I was there and there wasn't at least one black rifle on the firing line. I have gotten some looks about my pre-ban but I've seen suppressed pistols there and no one seemed to mind.

I do wish I had been there for the .50

It's a whole other game now.....black rifles up the wazoo, as well as other exotics.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:20:59 PM EST
Originally Posted By user426:
I was there... It was certainly loud.....and a waist at only 50 yards.....the same guy has a few suppressed toys as well.....

Yep, they mentioned a silencer as well.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:56:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2009 2:58:54 PM EST by sbhaven]
I've shot there on and off since 1984. Back during the fed ban years I would get hassled every time I pulled out a pre ban Mini-14 with a flash suppressor and several pre ban clear plastic 30 rnd magazines. Got tired of constantly being challenged on the legalities of that stuff so I didn't shoot the Mini much there until after the ban expired. I was there once back in 1986 or 87 when an old guy showed up with a WWI anti tank gun and fired just five rounds with it. The old guy claimed it cost him $25 a round as we all gathered around to see what the hell he was shooting, he punched some nice large holes in the target stand. Its a good range to hit if you have people coming from NY or NJ to shoot.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:57:23 PM EST
Originally Posted By bullyforyou:

i hope you went back...

some people need to be taught.

I don't think he wants to go thru the police harasment again!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:58:06 AM EST
i never got any grief for pre-bans whlie shooting there, FWIW ...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:02:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By 30calslut:
i never got any grief for pre-bans whlie shooting there, FWIW ...
Same here.....And I do all the time......

Top Top