Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/10/2014 6:44:29 PM EDT
I am watching him on Stossel , He has an R next to his name is comes off like an establishment Democrat . Where is his district ? Please tell me he has a viable opponent ?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:13:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By whiskerz:
Where is his district ?
View Quote

Long Island. He's an anti-gun RINO idiot.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:14:16 PM EDT
He is a fucking turd. No opponent. Reason number 999 I am moving to your state in 23 days.

I've been practicing my rebel yell
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 1:06:16 AM EDT

We're sorry.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 1:13:45 AM EDT
Nassau county strikes again.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 2:01:48 AM EDT
It would really screw things up for a dozen or more to run against him in a primary; even if they didn't have a real chance of winning, having to fend off the hords gets their attention.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 2:03:46 AM EDT
I am watching him on Stossel , He has an R next to his name is comes off like an establishment Democrat . Where is his district ? Please tell me he has a viable opponent ?
View Quote

Yep hes a RINO.. I hope he gets slammed with videoo's of people being stopped with in a 100 miles of the border. I like these "elected officials" oh no one is being harassed within the border.

Pretty scarey remember me of the Soviet Union during the 80's. I would just like these people to have to deal what the average citizen deals with. That shite would stop if they did.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:36:06 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cviss:

Yep hes a RINO.. I hope he gets slammed with videoo's of people being stopped with in a 100 miles of the border. I like these "elected officials" oh no one is being harassed within the border.

Pretty scarey remember me of the Soviet Union during the 80's. I would just like these people to have to deal what the average citizen deals with. That shite would stop if they did.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

No it wouldn't. He's a proponent of big government and the police state. He also thinks he should decide what you can and can't own in regards to firearm ownership.

FUCK PETER KING.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:10:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Shqype:

No it wouldn't. He's a proponent of big government and the police state. He also thinks he should decide what you can and can't own in regards to firearm ownership.

FUCK PETER KING.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shqype:

FUCK PETER KING.

King was in denial that anyone was being stopped or harassed inside the border. After seeing what border police were doing to people. I was pretty shocked. Many are now video tapping there illegal behavior and looking for legal action to be taking by there lawyers.

King was show me proof because its not happening.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:01:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RolandDeschain:
He is a fucking turd. No opponent. Reason number 999 I am moving to your state in 23 days.

View Quote

Welcome down. Wait until you see what you can buy at a gunstore and how easy it is to get a carry permit . No pistol registration and full capacity magazines for everyone
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:43:54 AM EDT

Welcome down. Wait until you see what you can buy at a gunstore and how easy it is to get a carry permit . No pistol registration and full capacity magazines for everyone
View All Quotes

I have my wish list ready and waiting.

I have a FL non-resident carry permit to get me thru until I get the GA carry permit.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:50:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By shocktrp:
Nassau county strikes again.
View Quote
To be fair, his district was realigned two years ago and he was elected by southeastern Nassau and southwestern Suffolk. Long Island lost a district in the last census. He used to cover the north shore (my area) to the south shore but Steve Israel now has my area.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:10:36 AM EDT
This is the same idiot who proposed a law after Gabby Giffords was shot that no person could carry a firearm within (IIRC) 150 feet of an elected official. Luckily the numbskull idea went no where. I weep for the stupidity of Long Island reelecting idiots like King and McCarthy.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:18:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Bushman_269:
This is the same idiot who proposed a law after Gabby Giffords was shot that no person could carry a firearm within (IIRC) 150 feet of an elected official. Luckily the numbskull idea went no where. I weep for the stupidity of Long Island reelecting idiots like King and McCarthy.
View Quote

They should inact it.. 1st thing is to remove there body guards. Lets see how mighty they feel than.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:16:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Bushman_269:
View Quote

He's also the idiot who stated "I have no idea what someone needs a AR15 for".
I guess he's only for AR15s going to the IRA.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:39:41 PM EDT

I have a FL non-resident carry permit to get me thru until I get the GA carry permit.

View All Quotes

We have an upcoming HTF meeting and have small ones often
Top Top