Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 3:07:31 PM EDT
Topic pretty much covers it.  Anyone?  Some buddies and I want to see how we fare.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I did for a while. Not much interest around here.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Where, Tim?  BTW, I ended up buying a man purse like yours...it's great for cameras and stuff.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:11:46 AM EDT
[#3]
A couple of area IPSC clubs do three gun when there is a 5th weekend in the month.  I have not lived here long enough to take advantage though.  

http://www.texassouthsection.com/
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#4]
The IPSC clubs around here does 2 gun every few month at ASC and Impact Zone.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:44:33 AM EDT
[#5]
We put on a multigun match (pistol, shotgun and rifle) at the Impactzone on the second Saturday of ther month. Scenarios include weapon transitions, movement and a variety of shooting positions.
Setup starts at 0730 and first shots go off at 0900.
This is not an IPSC/USPSA match. We use a combination of multigun rules and IDPA(cover and concealment). We all shoot in one big class, pump and semiauto shotguns, optics and irons.
The match is setup to challenge shooters and give evryone a chance to play with all of their "toys".

Bob W
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top