Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 9:50:23 AM EDT
Does anybody sell blueing chemicals in town besides the Birchwood Casey stuff? I used the BC cold blue and it came out nice but took FOREVER! I was told that BC stuff isn't that great but if there is something better and I can get it locally, I will try it. The BC finish looks just like one of my Norincos and was very impressed despite what others have said about BC cold blue.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#1]
+1 I was going to post the same question myself today
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I just happen to see All Weapons Plus while I was driving back from lunch and decided to stop by. I have never been there but remember the postive reviews of the place from other posts.

They did have 44/40 Instant Gun Blue and I was excited. I was about to order some from Brownells and was dreading the $17 extra haz mat shipping charge. I picked up the small bottle (a little bigger than the Birchwood Casey stuff) for under $10 out the door.

Pedro66, you are more than welcome to use some if you want. I heard that this stuff is a step above the BC formula and I was impressed the way it turned out.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:03:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Any interesting guns for sale at All Weapons Plus?

Just an AR15 for $2450

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Any interesting guns for sale at All Weapons Plus?

Just an AR15 for $2450

thanks,
Ron

Gold plated I bet....

Actually it had a platinum selector, FSB and flash suppresor. The selector markings were embedded with diamonds as well as the front and rear site posts. It was parkerized, Gun-Koated and then given a coat of Duracoat, just to make sure

thanks,
Ron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top