Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/23/2004 6:38:15 PM EDT
Would like to buy one and slap it on my Credit card. Would prefer to buy in Ohio so I don't have to go through the waiting and FFL fee.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#1]
You pay Vector with your CC and have them send it to me (If your the Msokol13 I'm thinking of...)
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I am the one that had you transfer the Glock for me. I don't think they have them in-stock right now, that was the reason I wanted to buy locally. If that is wrong and they do have them in stock, I will purchase it and have them ship it to your FFL.

Are you already on file with Vector? If so, what name do I give them so they know who to ship to?
Thanks Herb.

Herb is a great guy for anyone that doesn't know.

-Matt
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:02:27 AM EDT
[#3]
E-Mail sent
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top