Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2015 12:38:00 PM EDT
I was going through my things the other day and came across this. Who remembers this and had the opportunity to go to this. I had a great time and got to shoot a G18 and a lot of other great weapons. Does anyone have any pics they can post. It's  been a while so it couldn't hurt to do it again. The food was great too I wish we could all get together and do something like this again. Met some really great members that day and the range was great. I feel bad for the property owner. I heard his son commented suicide

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]

I think this is from that day.

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:45:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Where was it held?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Guess I missed that.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got some pics and vids somewhere, be right back
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#5]
did I make it before the slug-o pics?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I cannot find any pics, been searching

It was a great time
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 10:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Got my tag somewhere.

I remember it was cold as hell and the whole event turned into a stand around and wait for Tom to try and shoot a semi M2.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Got my tag somewhere.

I remember it was cold as hell and the whole event turned into a stand around and wait for Tom to try and shoot a semi M2.

View Quote

Yup, that was the one I was at...
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:30:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Lol I do remember the m2 thing. Pulling up in a hummer with a 50 cal. mounted on top of it and it was pretty cold that day. All in all though still a great shoot and really great range. I wonder if it is still there. The property Is out by fish hawk sporting clay.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:52:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Lol I do remember the m2 thing. Pulling up in a hummer with a 50 cal. mounted on top of it and it was pretty cold that day. All in all though still a great shoot and really great range. I wonder if it is still there. The property Is out by fish hawk sporting clay.
View Quote

And you know he stopped down the street to strap that thing to the roof before he pulled in.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Got my tag somewhere.

View Quote
We rode together to that one. It was hosted by PeglegGreg. Wimauma area. I have my tag hanging on my hat rack. So was it Greg's son that committed suicide?

What an awesome private range....I believe he was a horticulture farmer so he had lots of acreage. Didn't he kill a yote on his way in to the range? He had it in the back of his pickup. They had some great bbq catered in. Fun times. It seems like we don't have get togethers as much as we used to.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:30:14 AM EDT
[#13]
That was a good day.  Rode up with Reef Raider.  I think there was some video of me shooting my M203.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Couldn't make it to that one. We should have another.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:08:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I remember that shoot well...  spent all day in the hospital.    

The Shoot Thread

View Quote

Without going through all 15 pages of that thread, why'd you spend the day in the hospital?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The Shoot Thread

View Quote

I guess I know why I couldn't find my pictures apparently in the original thread I had some issues uploading them. That stinks it was a good time.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:38:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:57:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Ohhh yea! So much fun I wish we could do it again soon! I need to find my dogtag.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:04:00 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I was packed up and ready to go at 0430 but my gallbladder had other ideas....  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Shoot Thread

Without going through all 15 pages of that thread, why'd you spend the day in the hospital?

I was packed up and ready to go at 0430 but my gallbladder had other ideas....  

Reminds me of a day of fishing I had looked forward to several years ago....

All kidding aside, hope everything got better for you.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:26:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Nice mercdank.  Miss my old 203 sometimes.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Lol I kind of figured they didn't drive around town with it mounted on top Those Pics Bring Back Some Really Great memories I really missed that cold air like we had that day. I did a 10 K kayak trip with my firefighter buddy from Sarasota  today and it was frigging HOT on Tampa Bay and it was flat with no breeze at all
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Looky what I found...

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:35:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Awesome pics, a few of me and my buddies in there, what a good time we had!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top