Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2008 6:30:47 PM EDT
He was at a couple of ARF shoots and I forgot to get a card or anything. I'm about ready to get my trust notarized and get some NFA goodies.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions on who to send my never assembled Yugo M92 Krink kit to, I'd appreciate it. I don't have time to build it, and it's never going to get done if I don't send it off.

TIA
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! I'm not sure that's the one I was thinking of though. Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought there was one locally that actually manufactured suppressors?

I know there are two guys that own the business, but can't remember their names. At one of the shoots, he had the bed of a full size truck full of suppressed .22s.

Same guy(s) or are there two different businesses?
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#3]
You're might be thinking of RCS...Craig has a partner I believe who was making stuff...

Mike doesn't roll his own...just a reseller...

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#4]
David Whitson in Plano owns and operates Shark Suppressors, but I don't think he's been to any local shoots recently.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:59:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Mike and Craig were both out at the November Tom Bean silencer shoot. I think they were both at the March 07' one too.

But they're both in your area. Probably a 10min drive tops for either one.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 3:01:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Craig Simpson is the guy you want to deal with. www.rcsguns.com

He doesn't update his site very often so just use it for the contact info.

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 3:54:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Two thumbs up for Craig, Charlie, and RCS Guns.

I picked up my dedicated suppressed 22lr. upper about two weeks ago, and it's so damn quiet.

I pull the trigger and just
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#8]
This was his truck:

Wasn't this him?  I can't remember his name?

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
This was his truck:
www.firebugfab.com/images/IMG_30791.jpg

Wasn't this him?  I can't remember his name?

www.firebugfab.com/sitebuilder/images/DSC05836-600x397.jpg

YES, that's him!!! RCS guns!

I was thinking he had that stubby M16 converted to .22, but couldn't remember for certain if it was him or someone else otherwise I would have mentioned it earlier.

Thanks guys, now I just need to figure out who to send that M92 kit to.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:05:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
TX why not make a couple cans yourself on a F1?  You should be able to knock them out.

My part time job hasn't needed me in a while, and I'd sorta feel weird just going in to use the equipment. Another part is that unless I ran most of it on one of the NC lathes, I don't know that I could hold the tolerances I want. Only one manual lathe there, and the chuck isn't in good shape--the jaws are warped....and the boss doesn't know what happened to his four jaw chuck. It's been a while since I ran an NC lathe(and longer since I last programmed one)...probably not a good idea for me to go fire one up and try to remember how to set it up and program it. The boss would definitely not be happy if I tore one up while using it for free.

The biggest part though is working on my house. I've been replacing the siding(and had to reframe a window opening + replace a door) and trim along with everything else that's piled up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top