Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 10:47:21 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/23/2004 10:53:08 AM EST by photoman]
There is somone over in GD that needs some help getting one started down in GA. Thought maybe you could help out. But I can't remember if that was you or somone else that was involved in the group. link to thread

ETA: The more I think aobut it the more I don't think it was Corey.....
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:40:07 PM EST
IIRC the UW madison Range was shut down due to 'contamination'.
I think it was the liberal kind. . .

The guys at UW Oshkosh would know.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:19:23 PM EST
Thanks for the post, I'll contact the author. I'm the club's Secretary, Corey is a friend of mine and others in the club.

Yes, the range was shut down, it is now office space, so if they used the contamination argument, that is utter bullshit. We shoot at ranges outside of town. We were trying to get access to that range for over a year, but kept getting the run around. Liberal pukes duped us.

Anyways, if a gun club can survive (and thrive!) in Madison, it can survive and thrive anywhere!

Check out our website... not to toot my own horn, but this is the kind of grassroots stuff that we need to keep fighting for our rights.

Regards,
-Adrian
Secretary, SAFER
UW-Madison Gun Club
http://safer.rso.wisc.edu
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:00:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By photoman:
There is somone over in GD that needs some help getting one started down in GA. Thought maybe you could help out. But I can't remember if that was you or somone else that was involved in the group. link to thread

ETA: The more I think aobut it the more I don't think it was Corey.....

I gotta get to the WI forum more often!

Adrian will take care of you.

Corey
Top Top