Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/23/2005 8:26:09 AM EDT
I have an HK sear, and three hosts and a silencer.

I would love to organize a gathering where even trusted non-nfa owners could coma and share in the fun.

Any interest?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:33:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:09:17 AM EDT
[#2]
CZ what part of Ohio are you in? We have a few shoots a year at Millers. It's a few miles south of Dayton. There are usualy a few NFA guys there. It's always a good time. The only restrictions are NO GLASS targets and NO EXPLODING targets. Anything else is ok.
Our next shoot is Labordayweekend.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
No way!  NFA guys are loony.  
You don't want to be around any of them.  
Have you seen what they pay for those things!
They've got to be crazy.  
I'd steer clear of that bunch lemme tell ya.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:53:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I need to shoot a Ruger AC556. I am saving for one even though I have never shot one. I am also interested in shooting the MK Arms 760 and Uzi. Anyone within a 1 hours drive of Columbus ? The weather will start going down hill sometime in November.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:24:36 AM EDT
[#5]
2 cans and a 50bmg
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:35:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm in Central Ohio.

I'm familliar with bullet fest and Millers, I was thinking more about an informal gathering where several people could meet and share their firearms.  I would love to shoot a BAR or Tommy gun again, but I only have a HK sear with three hosts.  I'm sure there's a PPSH owner out there that would love to shoot a MP5, HK53 or a G3.

Bullet Fest is fun, but too big for what I am envisioning.  I'm thinking of a dozen people getting together for a day of shooting.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like fun, but I have no NFA goodies yet (and probably won't for a long time).
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm good for about 1 1/2 hr drive from Miami Co.    Went to Rushville a few month back, had to make myself drive out there, I'm getting lazy anymore.

I can offer a MAC 11-9 with "TASK" style slowfire and fast fire by swapping bolts and playing with ammo loads.. and a couple suppressors for unscientific hearing tests, as I wouldn't know a "Db" if it punched me on the nose.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:21:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Maybe the better approach would be to allow people to contact me who wish to shoot an MP5.  You pay the range time and supply your own ammo, and I'll let you play as much as you want for a small fee to cover wear and tear and the post-shoot cleaning time and supplies.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#10]
What you describe pretty much has happened at every shoot I've been to.  You loan your gun to someone, and pretty soon they're bringing you something to try.  Last time I was at Miller's I'd say at least a half dozen people came up and shot at least one of my guns.  Hey, maybe THAT'S why I'm out of ammo!!  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I have an HK sear, and three hosts and a silencer.

I know you meant to say "suppressor".  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:01:01 PM EDT
[#12]
No way, man... Mine's completely "silent!"

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Depending on Location I would come, have 4 MP5s, 2 M16s, 1 HK33, 1919A4, Mini Uzi just require factory brass ammo, polymer wolf okay for the M16s and Uzi.

Have some suppressed guns also 2- P22s with 3 different cans, one .223 can on a Rem PSS, two 308 cans on Rem PSS.

Double Barrel Short barreled shotgun

Scott

Pic of most of them
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Depending on Location I would come, Scott

South on 75 to exit 38 (St RT 73), go east ot the 2nd flashing yellow light  (maybe 5 mile? as long as the 1st is still there), turn right on Township Line road, go about 3/4 mile and turn left into Millers campground, and follow drive all way to back, around the raised platform and through the opening in the fence row to the open field where all the cars is.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:14:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Scott,

We need to get together... I would love to play with some of those!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top