Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 9:21:03 PM EDT
I'm looking to buy a new over and under 12-gauge shotgun for skeet, sporting clays, trap, etc. and would like to try (at least for fit/feel) before I buy. Who has the largest selection in the valley? Right now I'm leaning towards a Browning Citori, or possibly a Beretta.

TIA!

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:47:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably Cabelas.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:48:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget to check Sportsman's Warehouse as well. They always have a few in stock and will probably be a lot cheaper.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:40:10 AM EDT
[#3]
OK, please do not kill the messenger...  but if you have time and an oversized wallet, check out:

www.williamlarkinmoore.com/index1.html
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:01:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Don't forget to check Sportsman's Warehouse as well. They always have a few in stock and will probably be a lot cheaper.

+1, they have a ton and will lots cheaper than Cabelas or Bass pro. Also, check out CDNN, I have see lots of really good deals on over unders in their PDF file, i just don't need another one.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Don's Sport Shop on McDowell in Scottsdale--between Miller Rd and Hayden. A little hard to find, but they only handle quality firearms.  Too expensive for me.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:01:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Don's Sport Shop on McDowell in Scottsdale--between Miller Rd and Hayden. A little hard to find, but they only handle quality firearms.  Too expensive for me.

That's where I'd start.  It's nice to keep the money in the small shops when possible.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#7]
A winchester 101 pigeon grade in 12 guage
has been sitting in my safe for at least 20 yrs.
Maybe a box of shells through her.  mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top