Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2012 11:11:53 PM EDT
Thnx

-Robert
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 11:21:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck for finding one for a decent price... I'd try LnL or NFA first though. Mine has been reliable as hell with some Slip 2000. Dirty 1K shoot with Federal and Lawmen with zero hiccups. Good mags, good ammo, and you have a great carry piece.  Best of luck on your hunt brother
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 10:49:51 AM EDT
[#2]
We don't currently have any at NFA.  Sorry buddy.  I'll let you know if we get one though.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 6:41:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We don't currently have any at NFA.  Sorry buddy.  I'll let you know if we get one though.

Thanks.  

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:56:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I ordered one 7 months ago from NFA. At the time, there were a few ahead of me on the list.

Have you received any?

Is the list getting shorter?

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:09:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered one 7 months ago from NFA. At the time, there were a few ahead of me on the list.

Have you received any?

I personally haven't seen one come through the shop at all, but that's not to say there hasn't been any.  I don't handle orders, shipping, or receiving.  Some of the other guys that do may have handled some that I'm not aware of.  

There is a waitlist for that gun and several other guns.  If you've put down a deposit and are on the waitlist, you'll receive a gun before we'll put one out on the sales floor.  Everyone is racked and stacked in the queue based on the date they put down their deposit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:23:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you received any?

I personally haven't seen one come through the shop at all, but that's not to say there hasn't been any.  I don't handle orders, shipping, or receiving.  Some of the other guys that do may have handled some that I'm not aware of.  

There is a waitlist for that gun and several other guns.  If you've put down a deposit and are on the waitlist, you'll receive a gun before we'll put one out on the sales floor.  Everyone is racked and stacked in the queue based on the date they put down their deposit.

Thank you. I never had to wait so long for something I ordered before.

It seems Ruger underestimated the demand a reliable American made 1911 would create in 2011.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top