Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2003 2:31:00 PM EDT
Where is the cheapst place you have found AR15 mags in Minnesota?

I know the net is probably the cheapst, but I don't like waiting for deliveries!
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Armored Fire has Thermolds for $30. I noticed a few last time I was at Bills to use the range. I didn't look at the price(I won't buy anything from them). Frontiersman has a bunch of USGI mags. Some well worn 20 & 30 rnd are going for $20-$30. Some new USGI for $40, and new Colt USGI for $50.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#2]
man i love delievies, its like every days my birth day.   I would look at the apache gun show july 26-27
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 12:46:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a few USGI 20 rounders left.  Was selling them for $18 a piece, 4 for $60.  I might have around ten or so left.  We might be at the Apache show in a few weeks.  Depends on how the store is coming along.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have a few USGI 20 rounders left.  Was selling them for $18 a piece, 4 for $60.  I might have around ten or so left.  We might be at the Apache show in a few weeks.  Depends on how the store is coming along.

Whoa, Cool!

I just checked out your website and that store looks kick ass. I have been waitingfor a store like that to open in MN!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top