Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 9:15:46 PM EDT
Anyone else besides me and Gunrinwa? I scored a 3X4 near Chelan in the sage. 230 yards. Bullet severed the lungs/heart juncture.

I love the spot and stalk opportunity available in open country. It has definitely made me a better hunter.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:04:08 PM EDT
[#1]

I will post pics as soon as I get it....

I have a big ass 4x4 running around in the area, He is going to be real hard to get to, but I spent all day on Saturday stalking him, Everyday between 10:00 and 2:00 he is in the same area, I got some good pic's through my Scope with my Digital but I know that the min I take him out I will have to haul his ass out, I did not take the shot on Saturday because it is on Private land so Im not to worried about him going anywhere, but I did not have anyone around that could help me get him out...( This will take Rock Climbing gear that I have, but need a buddy to help me with) My other buddy that went with me this weekend got a little 2 pt  around noon on Saturday...

As soon as I figure out how to post my pic's I will...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top