Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2012 3:15:53 PM EDT
The guys and I did our annual New Year's Day ride today and it was nice!! I hadn't had the bike out for a ride in several weeks and it was sure nice to hit the road. We also made plans for our annual road trip too. This year we are riding to the tip of Maine. Every year we hit the road for 10 days and ride. We pack our sleeping bags and tents and do not stay in motels. We just find camp grounds or spots along the road to camp at night. There's nothing like hitting the open road riding for days!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Got out today and took the wife to lunch. Little windy but just being able to ride on the first day of the year was great.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:26:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I did a Christmas eve and Christmas day ride but didn't ride this weekend
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:14:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I rode my Duc back to its hibernation garage from the ol lady's house, but that was about it, got an awful lot colder and windier (sp?) that day, plus I was a little under the "weather", so I wasn't up for much in the way of riding anyways. On the way there I hit a few twisties, and they didn't really feel all that good (roads are damn cold lately), so I went home
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I took mine for a short spin on New Years eve day...it was a lot warmer ;)
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I took mine for a short spin on New Years eve day...it was a lot warmer ;)

Yep! I threw the G/F on the back of the bike and we went out to Fast Eddies for my bike club's NYE "party" We had a heck of a good time, temps were much better, but the wind was still quite ridiculous
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 9:07:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I rode both bikes from one end of the shop to the other lol!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Rode yesterday too.  The dad's seem to smile more than the ladies... IDK why..  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top