Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2004 3:02:31 PM EDT
Whaaaa!

I broke my collar bone out at Silver Lake sand dunes this last Monday (my birthday, (thank-you)) and I was planning to go the 1000 yard matches at Grayling this week end.

Not now, ain't gunna work.

I might still show up just to spectate a little.  Anybody going that would like to put 20 or so through my '10 for me?
Link Posted: 7/22/2004 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you go on the Dunes often? I am just wondering, I have been on them a few times. How far are you from silver lake?
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 4:55:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I used to live just 1 mile west of "Downtown Mears".  I now live up here near Traverse City.  We usually make it down there 2 or 3 times a summer.  I crashed my XR400 R so now we'll just be taking the Jeep.  I need a new front wheel and swing arm.  That and my dirt bike riding days are probably over for the next couple of months. (It only hurts when I laugh.)
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Where is the shoot in Grayling.  I live in Grayling and am new to the area.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where is the shoot in Grayling.  I live in Grayling and am new to the area.

I think they shoot on base at Camp Grayling.

The camp is closed now, from what I have heard and you have to get your name on some letterhead saying that you can attend. I don't know anymore than that. I would like to shoot there too.

I spend some time in Grayling. My dad was camp commander back in the last 70's - early 80's. Lived on post, that was a blast. I love Grayling. Spend a lot of time up there when I was a kid.

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:09:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I don't know....Ok, send it to me and I will shoot it for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top