Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/16/2006 5:07:30 PM EDT
I have not had any luck finding anyone around here that has them and only found one guy that would recieve them if I order. Oh, ya he is about an hour away from where I live. I'm in Harlingen. Hope someone can help.....
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:33:27 AM EDT
That's not South Texas, that's the Valley.

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:03:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Elijah:
I have not had any luck finding anyone around here that has them and only found one guy that would recieve them if I order. Oh, ya he is about an hour away from where I live. I'm in Harlingen. Hope someone can help.....

Try Stokes in Weslaco. He did some transfer for me before. I go to 'Hole in the Wall' now since I they're closer to me.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:04:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:42:34 PM EDT
Hmm, If we were any further south we would be in Mexico.

Hole in the Wall does not do transfer for non members.I tried calling Stokes (956-968-1142) but number was diconnected. As for the gunshow all they have there is DPMS. If I can not find any other I guess I'll but one of them.

Originally Posted By wise_jake:

Hope that helps.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:49:33 PM EDT

Hole in the Wall does not do transfer for non members.I tried calling Stokes (956-968-1142) but number was diconnected. As for the gunshow all they have there is DPMS. If I can not find any other I guess I'll but one of them.

Hope that helps.

If you want something other than DPMS why don't you contact one of those Dealers and request another brand.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:39:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:36:43 PM EDT
Robbie, I was going to order from either of 2 source, you being one of them. The thing is I could not find anyone in my town that would recieve them. I called all the towns East of me and found 1 guy that had recievers. His prices were real high though($259 for Olympic Arms). I told him I was interested in RRA or Stag and he told me to stay away from them. That they were "no good". He kept trying to sell me his recievers and I felt a little attitude when I would mention RRA or Stag. I then tried all the towns that were within about an hour drive West of me. Only 1 guy would do it, the one furthest away from me. I posted here incase I had missed someone that was closer. If I can not find someone else I will use him.

Originally Posted By roseco:

I have Bush,Armalite,DPMS,Double Star,Stag,High Standard,Rock River and Wilson Combat in stock and we have mail and UPS service that runs everyday.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:23:36 AM EDT

Hope that helps.

Yeah, that wasn't the part I figured would help much. The BTT was what I really thought/hoped would help.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:22:26 AM EDT
Let me talk to Ray, owner of Hole in the Wall. I didn't know about his policy regarding non-members. As for Stokes, he can be hard to get ah hold of especially during hunting season. I'll try to get his new number.

Hope that helps.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:18:56 PM EDT
booker3557,

Thanks I appreaciate it.

Originally Posted By booker3557:
Let me talk to Ray, owner of Hole in the Wall. I didn't know about his policy regarding non-members. As for Stokes, he can be hard to get ah hold of especially during hunting season. I'll try to get his new number.

Hope that helps.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:22:40 PM EDT
I called Hole in the Wall to ask if they could transfer a rifle and they said you have to be a member

I highly recommend Kelly Scarborough from Edinburg
cell# 956-605-7772

Transfer fee: $20.00, $15.00 for CHL holders

I've done two transfers with him and would'nt hesitate to do more.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:41:54 PM EDT
Looks like I might have to use him. Thanks

Originally Posted By Commando223:
I called Hole in the Wall to ask if they could transfer a rifle and they said you have to be a member

cell# 956-605-7772

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:56:03 PM EDT

cell# 956-605-7772

Now for the [gee, I hope it's not] $25,000 question: "How much does a membership to Hole in the Wall cost?"
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:47:49 PM EDT
I think it was $130 a year and he would buy any gun you wanted and let you have it a dealer cost. I do not mind the $130 a year but the range is not close to where I live.

cell# 956-605-7772

Now for the [gee, I hope it's not] $25,000 question: "How much does a membership to Hole in the Wall cost?"

Top Top