Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 10:36:20 PM EDT
I seem to recall that several companies were marketing short pistol grips that did not protrude "conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon."  This was probably sometime around the time of Clinton ban.

I even seem to recall some DOJ opinion letters on them.  

Anybody else remember these or have a source/link?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:57:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I think your thinking about what sounds like the ZM weapons grip from the letter I read.. It's no longer made
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:34:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think your thinking about what sounds like the ZM weapons grip from the letter I read.. It's no longer made

That's exactly what I plan to use.  We just need to get it approved.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Check Robinson Armament's site, the page with the Cali M96 has some DOJ letter's talking about (what seems like) that grip and it explain's why it's legal..

I wouldn't worry about it to be honest though..
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
How about the old "Tumor Stock"?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top