Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 12/29/2014 10:22:03 PM EST
Anybody know what whistling pines gun club in Colorado Springs charges for a transfer?

Alternatively, anyone know of $30 transfers in Fountain, Old Colorado City, or South Colorado Springs?
Tired of driving to briargate for transfers
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:56:34 AM EST
I believe it's $30 for the transfer and $10 for the background check.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 12:05:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/30/2014 12:07:30 PM EST by Espos1111]
Springs Armory 2462 Waynoka Rd. just north of Palmer Park on the east side of powers. Great owners. It is $27 for first $7 each additional, if you are Military, Vet or LE they only charge $23 and $5. Closed Sunday and Monday.

Just had 3 lowers transferred. Transfers are cash only and they also offer discounts on cash purchases.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 12:47:42 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Espos1111:
Springs Armory 2462 Waynoka Rd. just north of Palmer Park on the east side of powers. Great owners. It is $27 for first $7 each additional, if you are Military, Vet or LE they only charge $23 and $5. Closed Sunday and Monday.

Just had 3 lowers transferred. Transfers are cash only and they also offer discounts on cash purchases.
View Quote

$27 + $10 Colorado fee or $27 total?
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 1:30:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/30/2014 1:32:28 PM EST by Espos1111]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

$27 total.

I guess you could say they charge $17 + $10 because if it is denied they keep $10 but return the rest. That's according to their website.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 1:32:12 PM EST
Bullshooters LTD is $30 total I believe. Karl is damn good people and home based. Bullshooters

Wilson Firearms is home based as well, and the same as Karl. I'm shooting 3 gun with Kevin in a couple days. He doesn't have an official website, so if you do Facebook...Wilson firearms

And Springs Armory, those guys are great.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 5:31:22 PM EST

$27 total.

I guess you could say they charge $17 + $10 because if it is denied they keep $10 but return the rest. That's according to their website.
View All Quotes

$27 total.

I saw their sign while driving by the other day. I need to check them out. There's another new gun shop up on North Carefree, a block east of Powers. It's actually across the road into Target, opposite the Chik Fil-A, IIRC, near the honey baked ham place. I don't know what their transfer prices are.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 7:33:14 PM EST
Anybody know what whistling pines gun club in Colorado Springs charges for a transfer?

Alternatively, anyone know of $30 transfers in Fountain, Old Colorado City, or South Colorado Springs?
View Quote

Is it a person to person transfer or something you want to have shipped in?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 10:01:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By Hoser:

View All Quotes

Shipped in

Also, don't we have a member that works at whistling pines?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 10:50:21 PM EST

View Quote

That would be me. I am a NRA Training Counselor for them and their main NFA dude.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:16:21 PM EST

View Quote

Stop Drop and Shop charges $30 total for a transfer. They're not quite as far south as you'd like, but still a lot better than Briargate.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:20:01 PM EST

That would be me. I am a NRA Training Counselor for them and their main NFA dude.
View All Quotes

Thanks again!
Top Top