Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2014 11:22:03 PM EDT
Anybody know what whistling pines gun club in Colorado Springs charges for a transfer?

Alternatively, anyone know of $30 transfers in Fountain, Old Colorado City, or South Colorado Springs?
Tired of driving to briargate for transfers
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 12:56:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe it's $30 for the transfer and $10 for the background check.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 1:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Springs Armory 2462 Waynoka Rd. just north of Palmer Park on the east side of powers. Great owners. It is $27 for first $7 each additional, if you are Military, Vet or LE they only charge $23 and $5. Closed Sunday and Monday.

Just had 3 lowers transferred. Transfers are cash only and they also offer discounts on cash purchases.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Springs Armory 2462 Waynoka Rd. just north of Palmer Park on the east side of powers. Great owners. It is $27 for first $7 each additional, if you are Military, Vet or LE they only charge $23 and $5. Closed Sunday and Monday.

Just had 3 lowers transferred. Transfers are cash only and they also offer discounts on cash purchases.
View Quote

$27 + $10 Colorado fee or $27 total?
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$27 total.

I guess you could say they charge $17 + $10 because if it is denied they keep $10 but return the rest. That's according to their website.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Bullshooters LTD is $30 total I believe.  Karl is damn good people and home based.  Bullshooters

Wilson Firearms is home based as well, and the same as Karl.  I'm shooting 3 gun with Kevin in a couple days.  He doesn't have an official website, so if you do Facebook...Wilson firearms

And Springs Armory, those guys are great.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

$27 total.

I guess you could say they charge $17 + $10 because if it is denied they keep $10 but return the rest. That's according to their website.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$27 total.

I saw their sign while driving by the other day.  I need to check them out.  There's another new gun shop up on North Carefree, a block east of Powers.  It's actually across the road into Target, opposite the Chik Fil-A, IIRC, near the honey baked ham place.  I don't know what their transfer prices are.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anybody know what whistling pines gun club in Colorado Springs charges for a transfer?

Alternatively, anyone know of $30 transfers in Fountain, Old Colorado City, or South Colorado Springs?
View Quote

Is it a person to person transfer or something you want to have shipped in?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:01:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shipped in

Also, don't we have a member that works at whistling pines?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:50:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

That would be me.  I am a NRA Training Counselor for them and their main NFA dude.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 11:16:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stop Drop and Shop charges $30 total for a transfer.  They're not quite as far south as you'd like, but still a lot better than Briargate.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:20:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That would be me.  I am a NRA Training Counselor for them and their main NFA dude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top