Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/17/2008 6:28:10 AM EDT
Boltface sighting. Black Durango. Last Friday morning. East bound on Jefferson road then turned into the BJ's/ G-M entrance. I was on my way to deer camp. Where btw, on Saturday afternoon I missed on the biggest buck I ever shot at. All I can figure is the slug got deflected. I found where it creased the tree trunk inches away.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:02:00 AM EDT
Saw the same guy around 10:30 Friday morning on 590... Big BFL in the window and small one on tailgate. Also sporting a RKBA and McCain sticker. Black Durango w/gray trim.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:28:00 AM EDT
stalkers!

oh, and it wasn't me.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 11:11:34 AM EDT
Wow, you guys are good.

Hope I didn't cut you off.

I was on the way to pick up a 10 box 'sleeve' of Federal Low Recoil Truball Slugs at GM to utilze the mail-in rebate. I had 2 future arfcommers in the back seats that were probably waving at you through the tinted windows.

Link Posted: 11/17/2008 11:34:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DancingBear:
Boltface sighting. Black Durango. Last Friday morning. East bound on Jefferson road

I know that Durango!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:30:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/20/2008 8:31:30 PM EDT by Evilrp]
Originally Posted By LuvBUSHmaster:
Wow, you guys are good.

Hope I didn't cut you off.

I was on the way to pick up a 10 box 'sleeve' of Federal Low Recoil Truball Slugs at GM to utilze the mail-in rebate. I had 2 future arfcommers in the back seats that were probably waving at you through the tinted windows.

Didn't cut me off.... I was hell bent for the camp for deer opening day. I was in a 2 door black 96 Tahoe, with an orange BFL in left corner rear window across from my NRA life sticker. But I was movin so I doubt you would have seen it.

Love seeing BFL's out and about.

Top Top