Painted the pimpmatic black?

only on armslist milwaukee...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
$600.00

WTF is the seller smoking...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#2]
not sure. I wouldn't want that at any price. I'd rather carry a large knife.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#3]
"Cobra .380 with rounds"

Unless there are 1,700 or so .380 rounds included.....

Mike
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"Cobra .380 with rounds"

Unless there are 1,700,000 or so .380 rounds included.....

Mike

I make fix

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#5]
And folks on Armslist wonder why they get "lowballed" with reasonable offers.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:30:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Saw that. Also, all the overpriced WASR's coming out of the woodwork.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:02:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Flagged.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#8]
It looks like lots of Fudds are trying to dump their back safe corner oddball pieces for near new or above new prices to free up cash for stuff they think will be banned.

Most of the asking prices went from "well, maybe I'd bargain with him" to "that guy is an idiot" overnight after the election.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:57:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It looks like lots of Fudds are trying to dump their back safe corner oddball pieces for near new or above new prices to free up cash for stuff they think will be banned.

Most of the asking prices went from "well, maybe I'd bargain with him" to "that guy is an idiot" overnight after the election.

Anyone with half a brain was panic buying for the last 4 years.

The ad was flagged and taken down. Didn't even get to see what it was.

But Armslist has gone full retard lately.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#10]
The price was rediculous for it but why was it taken down?  If it was priced to high, which it was, no one will but it and it will take care of itself.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I like to go there but look under private party only and since the election it has been retarded prices
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:21:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The price was rediculous for it but why was it taken down?  If it was priced to high, which it was, no one will but it and it will take care of itself.

Adds get taken down if enough people flag as overpriced.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There was a lightly used Kel-Tec 9mm there today for $350.  (Which, is 60 over retail on a NEW one.)

You could always pick that up if you missed out on other deals.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:08:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a lightly used Kel-Tec 9mm there today for $350.  (Which, is 60 over retail on a NEW one.)  

You could always pick that up if you missed out on other deals.

Did you see the one of a kind 870 Wingmaster with BOTH barrels for $900??  I've been kicking myself for not buying it

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:14:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a cobra .380 pistol "with rounds"  $600.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top