Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:26:56 AM EDT
[#1]
What a dumbass.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:42:27 AM EDT
[#2]
The detective they interviewed said he tested for the mil, but failed?

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 8:40:19 AM EDT
[#3]
this really pisses me off, this was going on for a year?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 9:02:44 AM EDT
[#4]
What always amazes me about these complete asshole impersonators is that they never say "I was a tanker" or "I was a flight engineer" - they always have to be a Navy SEAL or RECON or have some big bad decorations. It seems to me that if you lie about it, you wouldn't want to draw too much attention to yourself, but then again I guess that's the point of it, isn't it?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#5]

I hope they throw the book at that fucking clown.

And when they're done doing that, lock his ass up in a cell with that butt-ugly wench of a reporter on the video. Good God!
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 9:14:14 AM EDT
[#6]
They should just send all those impersonators down to Afghanistan to clear mines as there sentence...
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 9:27:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I see that the badge on his uniform was a Master EOD Badge. (See my avitar.)

I haven't seen too many EOD posers.  He's only the second one I've seen.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#8]
what a looser. If I were to pretend to be something it would be a GYN to super models.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#9]
To those that know Marine insignia.....
Look at the collar devices in the photos.   Those look like Warrant Officer bars.   Do the Marines have WO's?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 12:35:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The detective they interviewed said he tested for the mil, but failed?

Must have scored lower than a 30 on the ASVAB. Which means he's probably your brother!
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Must have scored lower than a 30 on the ASVAB. Which means he's probably your brother!

I can't see him failing the ASVAB... if he had enough brains to put on this fake act.

Maybe he had a physical issue that kept him out.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#12]
In the early 80's, I was in the Navy, and had a couple weeks of temporary duty (between schools) helping out the local navy recruiter in Glendale.    They had me take a guy downtown for his ASVAB test.     He was a high school graduate.    He got an 11.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#13]
yes the USMC has WO's, that guy is a disgrace....
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 3:26:51 PM EDT
[#14]
You'd think that if this idiot was going to lie he would at least put enough time in to make his uniform look right.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#15]
There are so many fake posers out there now.   There is web site (can't remember the name) run by ex Navy Seals who have access via the Navy to all the true graduated names of Seal school, and if two separate people contact them with their suspicion that someone is falsely claiming to have been a seal, they will investigate, and if indeed it is a poser, they will personally go and confront him.  

There was a Marine poser on another web site who was claiming purple heart, Viet Nam covert duty, Federal agent career and all his stories didn't add up.   I started asking him questions and he never would provide any credible verification.   Claimed to be all down on his luck and broke after a supposed combined 38 yrs of military and federal agent service.   Claimed his former Treasury agent "partner" had been gunned down in a Target store (shot in the back 5 times).  

Then I searched his user name (Alec411), and found other weird posts by him elsewhere.   Claimed  that he had been a military advisor to two Presidents, POW,  etc, etc.

He disappeared from the web site after that.  
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=12570&forum_id=10

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Yes folks; They walk among us.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#17]
I guess I'm cool now, he wishes he was me :-)
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#18]
I just read that thread..... can I play too.... I served 3 tours in Viet Nam and one in Korea and I just turned 25 some people are just sad...

Richard
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:07:38 AM EDT
[#19]
what a douche bag.....
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
To those that know Marine insignia.....
Look at the collar devices in the photos.   Those look like Warrant Officer bars.   Do the Marines have WO's?

Of course we do!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top