Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2008 6:38:38 PM EDT
I am working up a subsonic 308 load at present, and If I can successfully get a load that will do what I want and still be accurate, I then would be really interested in 30cal can.

I like AA, but only because I previously owned a M4-2000 model can that was great!

So I have looked at the 7.62 - SD and the Cyclone.  Not sure if I would want a fast attach or a screw on.  Had the fast attach before, but it requires a seperate flash hider which I dont know if it would work with my bull barrel or not.

I am however open to other brands as long as quality and price are comparable.

I am looking for the best deal for the money, but still have to be good quality.

So for those of you will experience with cans, what is your opinion?

I also would like to know who you use for your barrel threading work that is reliable.

Thanks

g
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top