Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2003 9:51:01 AM EDT
that won't gouge you on the price. I'm in the Bay Area. Called one in the Dublin area and he charges $100....I almost called him an asshole.
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll recieve for 50. Im in Fremont, across from tri city.
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 11:17:27 AM EDT
[#2]
BigMac's a good guy, you should use him
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#3]
BigMac, cool..I can get it a few bucks cheaper but since you're a member of this board I don't mind paying extra. E-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 3:12:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'll recieve for 50. Im in Fremont, across from tri city.

Would you take a DSA SA58 w/out pistol grip in?

Just something I'm considering, if possible.
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeh I'll take the DSA. I will order the CA version for you if youd like. I also have imbell recievers in stock.

Thanks the the kind words PE.

I'll e-mail as soon as I finish with some virus software installs. I dont want to spead any infections :)
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeh I'll take the DSA. I will order the CA version for you if youd like. I also have imbell recievers in stock.

Thanks the the kind words PE.

I'll e-mail as soon as I finish with some virus software installs. I dont want to spead any infections :)

Thanks BigMac, I'll keep that in mind.  Still trying to decide between another watch or gun.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 12:40:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Still trying to decide between another watch or gun.

Put a stick in the ground at a funny angle and call it a sundial, then buy the gun.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 11:47:09 PM EDT
[#8]
another vote for Bigmac, I picked up  my imbel receiver from him last week.  An hour drive both ways without traffic but worth it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:57:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I had no idea you drove so far..  I'd of offered you some water or someting..

I'm lookin forward to seeing that kit together.

Link Posted: 9/3/2003 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Big Mac, I notified George..let me know if you sent him the FFL. Thank you again.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 5:48:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I missed the mail man yesterday, so I dropped it in the big box on the curb. It should be there in a day or two.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top