Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2018 12:33:48 AM EDT
I live in St. Louis, south city I go to sharpshooters indoor range but want to go to an outdoor range for once where’s  the nearing one from downtown?
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 8:43:37 AM EDT
[#1]
When I lived in St. Louis I went to ARPC or Arnold Rifle and Pistol, which is at 55 and HWY M or just below on the outter road

and 67 Gun Club which is off 221/67 right below Farmington...  67 Gun Club is where I shoot at now...

They are having a competition this weekend that open to non members as too...

You can Google it for directions and more info.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I've found the rebuilt Bush Wildlife range is good for testing new reloads, but that's about all I use it for. I hate going to the unmanned ranges (Riefschnider or Logan) unless I'm the only one there. Bench Rest is my prefered, but it's a bit of a drive from home.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#3]
My favorite was always the unmanned range in the Huzzah State Forest, between Bourbon and Leasberg.

https://nature.mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/places/huzzah-ca
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top