Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 9:34:43 PM EDT
Anybody know? I heard a radio commercial during x-mas. All I can remember is that its on Dowling St. somewhere, "they had all kinds of supplies, the cheapest in AK" And it was behind a hippie-candle place that sold handmade candles and incense. Anybody know the place??
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:20:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:25:32 AM EDT
[#2]
That sounds like the place that used to be Gun Runners on Dimond.  The Hippie Candle store fits.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:45:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That sounds like the place that used to be Gun Runners on Dimond.  The Hippie Candle store fits.

The Ammo Can, right next store to Good Karma by the Village Inn at Dimond and Arctic.

Worked out great, I went to the gun store, and my wife went to Good Karma.  it is actually a husband wife thing with the stores as well.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:42:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Ammo Can, right next store to Good Karma by the Village Inn at Dimond and Arctic.

Worked out great, I went to the gun store, and my wife went to Good Karma.  it is actually a husband wife thing with the stores as well.

We have a winner! Thanks a lot. I guess I got the street wrong-no wonder I couldnt find it

Is it worth my time going?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:40:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I wasnt impressed

Gun quality has dropped way off from what it used to be, and thats saying alot.

Seemed very cluttered and disorganized.

Out of every shop I have been to in Anchorage, Sportsmans Warehouse can't be beat for reloading supplies
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:06:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wasnt impressed

Out of every shop I have been to in Anchorage, Sportsmans Warehouse can't be beat for reloading supplies

+1

Though Ammo can has a ton of 7.62x39 if you need it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:04:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wasnt impressed

+1

Though Ammo can has a ton of 7.62x39 if you need it.

price?

Hellifino.  I sold it to him.  I do not know what his markup is gonna be.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top