Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2016 11:09:02 PM EDT
I made this thread in GD but didnt get any info. Im heading to Pensacola for 2 days next month to help my mom move. Ive been reviewing hotels but anything in town seems to have sketchy reviews. Any recommendations for a hotel in town for under $100 a night thats not in a bad part of town?
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I would stay at the Spring  Hill suites on Creighton it's new and in a decent spot. Hope this helps
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a Hyatt by the airport, but I think it's more than $100/night. The hotel on Creighton as mentioned above is in a decent area.  
I'd stay away from any in the Brownsville area.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]
You can occasionally get the courtyard at 700 E Chase for around 100. Step over to McGuires while you are there for a good steak.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would stay at the Spring  Hill suites on Creighton it's new and in a decent spot. Hope this helps
View Quote

Looks like a really nice place but more than I want to spend right now.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 8:08:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Could try Value Place. 12050 Scenic HWY.  32514. $60 a night.

We put up some out of town workers there in the past without any issues.

BGF
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#6]
What part of town will you be doing the move to/from? That could narrow it down a little.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top