Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2003 6:31:56 AM EDT
Hello all, I'll be in Vegas for the Labor day weekend for a bachelor party.  The majority of the group is golfing on Friday, and the remaining few of us that don't see the point of walking around in the 100 plus degree heat chasing a little ball want to got out and have some real fun.
 I was hoping there was a facility out there somewhere that we could rent some class three stuff.  Can any of you local guys point me in the right direction.  My preliminary Google search didn't come up with anything.

Thanks in advance, Mike
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#1]
No body in Nevada even comes close to the weapons we have for rental. If all you want to do is shoot 2 to 3 mags through a SMG go to one of the gun shops, If you want to shoot the BIG STUF give us a call.

RENTAL WEAPONS:

HK G36K
HK G36C
V53
HK UMP 40 S&W
HK MP5 9MM
COLT 9MM
M4A1/GEMTECH
M16A4

BELT WEAPONS:

M249 SAW
MAG58/M240 GPMG

COMMING SOON:

M2 50CAL ON HUMMER
UMP 9MM
FN P-90

AREA51 GUNS/THE ARMS ROOM
PAHRUMP, NV 89048
775-751-2254
FFL/SOT2

Link Posted: 8/20/2003 12:13:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Larry, I NEVER just shoot 2 or 3 mags

I'll circle back with the guys tonight and most likely be giving you a call......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top