Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/22/2003 3:09:07 PM EDT
I have some weapons and parts that I want to get reparked. I'm looking for suggestions of Pros in the North East/ North Central part of the state. Short of that, I will consider anyone who does it for a living.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Todd Grove of Ohio Rapid Fire here in Troy, Miami county.
www.ohiorapidfire.com

Oh, did I mention I seen his name on the user list recently, so he is lurking here occassinally.  I had him do some Sten mags last year, and a few small parts recently, shop is about 5 minutes away (stupid traffic lights).

If you could have the parts to exit 107 on I-77 yet tonight, sister could bring them down tomorrow, and wife could run them over to store for you, at least save shipping 1 way.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, that is really generous of you to offer but I can't get it done tonight. I have a complete M14S and some parts to get refinished. I also have an M1911A1 I want to get done in the near future. I will contact them and just plan for a road trip.
Exit 107? What is that Rt 62 IIRC? I'm in N. Canton.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top