Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 9:45:25 AM EDT
Where did you guys get your SBRs engraved at?  My last one was done at the 'smith when he rebarreled the gun, but this time I'm on my own.

And no, I am not going to use "ShamusMcOI's Discount Engraving Service".
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 1:39:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I can get one done for you in KC but I don't know of anyone who does that kind of work in STL.
What kind of Receiver is it?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:40:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Just an AR lower that needs the standard info engraved for an SBR.  Need to get it done locally.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:24:21 AM EDT
[#3]

And no, I am not going to use "ShamusMcOI's Discount Engraving Service".

C'mon HKocher, I bet he wouldn't even charge you too much for it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#4]
oh, you know you want to break out mr. dremel and let him go to town.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:52:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got my CNC engraver set up and fixture made for engraving lowers. When do you need it done by? I could get to it in probable a week or to from now. Let me know. I'm in Cuba, MO
Chris Bell
CBEngineering
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just got my CNC engraver set up and fixture made for engraving lowers. When do you need it done by? I could get to it in probable a week or to from now. Let me know. I'm in Cuba, MO
Chris Bell
CBEngineering

Chris, sounds good.  I sent you an email.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top