Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2010 2:24:19 PM EDT
I need to get some prints done for some NFA items and was wondering where I can go to get them done?

Link Posted: 12/16/2010 2:29:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 7:18:25 PM EDT
Sheriff's office on Tom Ginnever.

This. They are setup to do it already bc of CCw so there is somebody right there to do it
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 7:53:07 PM EDT
you can do em yourself if you want to!
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 7:54:28 PM EDT
you can do em yourself if you want to!

If so, what do you put in the box that says "signature of official taking fingerprints" then Employer and Address?

Link Posted: 12/17/2010 10:01:44 AM EDT
simply identify yourself as the person who printed you

if you're comfortable with it, it is completely legit to do them yourself!  some are comfortable with it and some are not.
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 2:44:46 PM EDT
I thought they were doing them electronically now?
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 4:54:25 PM EDT
I thought they were doing them electronically now?

you still have to send in the prints on cards regardless of whether they are inked prints (old fashioned) or electronically scanned and printed onto a card.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top