Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 3:49:24 PM EDT
Was looking at buying once-fired brass online, but the shipping on 1K of .223 brass is >$20, which kind of dilutes the value of buying it...

anyone know of a decent source locally? (Hillsboro/Beaverton/Sherwood, maybe even further out... Vancouver, etc.)

I know TCGC sells used brass at the rifle matches, but I'm thinking much of that brass is already at the end of it's useful life (I always use my oldest brass for matches and just leave it on the ground... I'm betting I'm not the only one!!!).

Looking for guaranteed once-fired brass...
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a ziplock baggie full of .223 and another with 9mm that you can have for free. I'm in Sherwood. The .223 is Lake City (XM193) and Remington. I think the 9mm is Blazer.

Shot once by me...
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I have a ziplock baggie full of .223 and another with 9mm that you can have for free. I'm in Sherwood. The .223 is Lake City (XM193) and Remington. I think the 9mm is Blazer.

Shot once by me...

Is it a one-gallon baggie, or sandwich size?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Sandwich. Just what I pick up when I shoot a session. I give it away as I get it though so it doesn't really pile up.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:42:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Sandwich. Just what I pick up when I shoot a session. I give it away as I get it though so it doesn't really pile up.

Well, I appreciate the offer, but not sure it's worth my time unless I just happen to be next to you at the range!

Thanks anyway!

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Thanks for the link!  Looks like a good deal, but not clear from the website that it's only once-fired?  info?

ETA: oops, it was on the first page, reading is essential!!!  Thanks!!!

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I've had good luck with the brass from these guys: http://www.oregon-brass.com/

They are only a few miles away from where I live - so it makes it easy!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I have about 240 once fired .223 Remington UMC for free, if you are going to be in the Washougal area any time soon they are yours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top