Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/27/2004 3:31:19 PM EST
Where can I get a quick connect AR15 suppressor in NV from someone who doesn't charge list and expect me to pay the transfer tax on top of it? $1000 for a 223 suppressor seems a bit much...
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:05:27 PM EST
I believe the Center Mass has some AR-15 suppresors in stock but I don't know their prices. Also, I have a friend here in town that handles all that Class 3 stuff for a fair price. His name is Ike and he is a Metro Sgt.

Let me know if you to talk to him and I will put you in contact.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:37:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By DoctorCheney223:
I believe the Center Mass has some AR-15 suppresors in stock but I don't know their prices. Also, I have a friend here in town that handles all that Class 3 stuff for a fair price. His name is Ike and he is a Metro Sgt.

Let me know if you to talk to him and I will put you in contact.

thanks,
Ron

I can vouch for Ike Ziros. He is also on the Subguns Recommended Dealer List.

-Caver
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:42:21 PM EST
Doc,
I'm assuming "in town" means Vegas? I'm up in Reno. I'm also guessing that these need to be transferred in person, but maybe not?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:07:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By Southern_Raider:
Doc,
I'm assuming "in town" means Vegas? I'm up in Reno. I'm also guessing that these need to be transferred in person, but maybe not?

They would need to be transferred through a class 3 dealer. So, if there is a dealer in Reno that does C3 transfers, and is willing to do a transfer on an item he didn't sell, then that dealer could do the transfer to you. In that situation you'd buy from Ike, have Ike ship to the Reno class3 dealer, and complete the paper work there. Once the BATF completed their part (takes a while from what people say) you could take delivery from the Reno dealer. The waiting period for the ATF to finish the paper work is going to take a while, so I'm not sure the drive to Vegas will be all that bad considering how long you will have to wait afterwards to take delivery.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:47:32 AM EST
If you ever want a transfer to take place REALLY fast, talk to Ike. Some of the ladies who handle the paperwork transfers are personal friends of his. When several of them took a vacation here in Las Vegas he made sure they were really taken care of. He showed them all around the town, had comps to all the big shows and dinners. Ever since then the paperwork moves through really fast.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:00:35 AM EST

If you ever want a transfer to take place REALLY fast, talk to Ike.

Now that's worth the trip to Vegas for the final pickup! Thanks for the email, Doc, I'll drop Ike a line.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:36:19 PM EST

If you ever want a transfer to take place REALLY fast, talk to Ike. Some of the ladies who handle the paperwork transfers are personal friends of his. When several of them took a vacation here in Las Vegas he made sure they were really taken care of. He showed them all around the town, had comps to all the big shows and dinners. Ever since then the paperwork moves through really fast.

thanks,
Ron

Thats good to know.. I eventually want to SBR my M4gery and get a nice suppressor for it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:50:09 AM EST
Ike is my pick. He will be handling my suppressed ruger MkII
Top Top