Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 5:59:28 PM EDT
I'm thinking i have an idea, (I know it's scary) and I need to buy 2-4 suomi drums.  Where's a good cheap place to buy them?  Anywhere locally in the  St Louis area maybe?

If not, who's got some cheap, even www. , since if I have to pay freight, I need cheap.  LOL

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:52:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know, but you might check with C&S Metal Works in St. Charles.  They might not have any, but it couldn't hurt to check.  Besides, I just heard a rumor that they are going to start building MAC/Soumi uppers, so I imagine they may be stocking up on drums.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:43:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I have ten of them laying around from a project that I never started.  Are you near Lees Summit?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:15:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Sarco has them $24.95 each or 5 for $110 plus shipping. I bought some a while back and they looked almost new.

Suomi Drums

HTH
-Ken
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Sub MG,

Email sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top