Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2003 6:41:22 AM EDT
It's gone and for no damn reason.

I was simply talking about my case vibrator and it spilling media all over my floor and me having to go get the broom to clean it up. If you read into it any differently, that's on you!

Post 223 deleted....niiiice

Link Posted: 7/31/2003 6:43:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Well played...
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 6:47:37 AM EDT
[#2]
thank you reject, I thought that was what post 223 was all about, I guess not.

I've seen much worse #223 posts that weren't deleted... maybe it's something personal.

We'll see
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:03:22 AM EDT
[#3]
It's discrimination on account of you not being a paid member.

You should lawyer them.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I just might :) I already have a lawyer on retainer to deal with my contractor, maybe he can throw this one in for free!

Hey Book, what gives? Why the locks and deletes lately?

I have broken no rules of the forum that I can tell, if I have, show me the rule.

I want my post back up!

I will become a paid member if they make it more convienient, I dont do snail mail or paypal anymore. Word has it that they will be selling memberships in the ARFCOM store soon, I'll do it then....maybe. This has put a sour taste in my mouth.

EXPLANATION PLEASE!!!!
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:12:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, gilfrd.

The post didn’t mention anything regarding reloading equipment and was open to a nasty interpretation.  I’m sure that was the intent, but I now get the joke.  I moved the thread to trash and will have to get someone to get it out.  

My most sincere apologies.

Some of the threads lately have gone on and on with no point or have been somewhat gross in nature.  Those are a violation of the code.  Again, sorry.  My misunderstanding.  I’ll get your post back as soon as I can (but I can’t do it myself).
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:17:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Book.

I guess I go into the annals of folks that get their #223 locked and or deleted.

I'm actually kinda proud of myself :)

No harm no foul
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:20:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for understanding.  I sent you an IM.  Offer still stands.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:50:06 AM EDT
[#8]
It's all good.

I finally did get it all cleaned up though, that corn cob took a while to clean, it was all in the cracks and almost impossibe to clean.

I dont think I'll be storing my vibratory cleaner in a box anymore, you never know which way is up until it's too late!
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 8:35:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow, to get a thread locked and in the trash, now that's talent.

Link Posted: 7/31/2003 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Some of the threads lately have gone on and on with no point or have been somewhat gross in nature.

Admit it.  You LIKE it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 9:13:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, I am partial to the horny cat topics.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 9:14:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Well, I am partial to the horny cat topics.  

I'm just offended that you execution-styled our forum's greatest triumph.

You killed our fucking in-joke, dammit!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top