Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2003 8:42:43 PM EDT
Seems like the last time I saw him post was quite a while ago. I can't believe he is gonna miss Sundays activities.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure where he dissapered to, hopefully Ann Arbor didn't influence him in any way.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#2]
?
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:04:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Spring break?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:58:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Howdy, fellas.
I am far...Yet I am near...
Been real busy with summer semester and
have been seeing a new femme fatale as of lately.
Damn! I wish I could've made it out to the shoot this weekend! That blue piano must have been fun!

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm not sure where he dissapered to, hopefully Ann Arbor didn't influence him in any way.

Still holding down the fort. Somebody's gotta be the single solitary gun nut in this town!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:17:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I see dead people.

Good God man......thought maybe the the little woman you spoke of in an earlier thread kidnapped yer ass or something. You missed a good time on Sunday. just make sure you make it to Ohio.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#7]
UH OH, DUDE, that's how it starts. First you stop hanging out with your friends..."Where's so and so", then the next thing you know your married and selling your guns for baby furniture! Run while you've still got a chance.rocko.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#8]
where do you guys go to shoot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top