Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/16/2013 12:20:59 PM EDT
Where do they stand, and what is their voting record on Second amendment issues?
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 2:50:22 PM EDT
Hagan is non-committal but I'm sure she'll sell us out given the chance. She just hasn't came right out and said what she wants to happen with gun as far as I know. She has voted with her party on every vote I have checked so I expect more of the same.

I haven't received a response from Burr or McHenry but I suspect they will vote to uphold the 2A. Even so I'm sending them reminders of my thoughts on the subject.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 2:58:36 PM EDT
Burr posted this on his Facebook page today:

I will fight any effort to further infringe on the Second Amendment rights of American citizens, whether it is legislation or executive action by the President. I am open to having a conversation about ways in which our nation can address mental health issues and reduce violence, but I will not stand by while the President and others try to restrict the rights of law-abiding American citizens.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:37:04 PM EDT
I got a similar reply as burr's from Foxx Plus she's a NRA life member
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:44:27 PM EDT
I have emailed Burr, Hagan, and Fox several times. And i only received a middle of the road no answer from Hagan.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:15:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SCRAMBLD:
I got a similar reply as burr's from Foxx Plus she's a NRA life member

Just received my Response from Congresswoman Foxx today. She reiterated that she was an ARDENT
supporter of the 2A and would vigorously oppose any new regulation.

I already knew of her 2A stance, of course, but I wanted her assurance on any upcoming legislation.

I trust her, she has never let me/us down.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 1:08:55 PM EDT
My sister used to work for Virginia Fox.
She is part of the "From my cold dead hands" crowd. When she says that, she means it to.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 2:10:44 PM EDT
Thanks for the info
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:23:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hooligan223:
Hagan is non-committal but I'm sure she'll sell us out given the chance. She just hasn't came right out and said what she wants to happen with gun as far as I know. She has voted with her party on every vote I have checked so I expect more of the same.

I haven't received a response from Burr or McHenry but I suspect they will vote to uphold the 2A. Even so I'm sending them reminders of my thoughts on the subject.

Same thing I got from her. She needs to go............
Top Top