Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2005 5:20:10 PM EDT
Why is it that you asshats that don't know how to drive or care ro drive with the concern of the citizens of the state your in. & if you drive like that in your own stae STAY THE FUCK HOME.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I learned to drive in a summer school class put on by my high school in Indiana. They did a fine job. I pretty much had a near-stroke every time I got on the road for the first five years I lived in NM (we do have more than our share of poor drivers), but then I got over it.

I hear what you're saying, though.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:10:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:03:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Cooking School.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:06:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why is it that you asshats that don't know how to drive or care ro drive with the concern of the citizens of the state your in. & if you drive like that in your own stae STAY THE FUCK HOME.

And you think the NM Arfcommers are these drivers?

Here's a freakin clue...

The bonehead dipshit drivers with NM plates are mostly illegals or criminals with outstanding warrants.

They drive 5-10mph below the speed limit to avoid the attention of the police.   Most don't have driver's licenses, and probably never attended any formal driver training.

They are slow and stupid, and aggravating as hell.   But, they aren't even close to the dangerous, aggressive maniacs I've encountered in NY, VA, TX, and Montreal.

They do provide some great entertainment though.  

Last Monday I saw a 1980s sedan, with something in the trunk burning fiercely, putting out a blanket of smoke so thick it obscured both sides of the road.   The driver, not wanting to face police, drove on for 6 miles seeking a safe haven, until the car interior started to burn and he couldn't stand the smoke and flames.

I've seen one stopped in the middle of a 55mph roadway, with the driver arguing with her passenger.  
A pair of cars approached, and one of them slammed into the parked car, throwing it about 20ft  and both occupants thrown thru the windshield.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:40:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

MAN, YOU HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!

But seriously, I don't think you or the other staff/mods have to worry about the NMHTF turning into a swirling shitfest like other HTFs have done.

This thread is proof.   Some spelling-challenged outsider invades our HTF, personally calls us "asshats" and lousy drivers and tells us to "stay the fuck home".

Our response was one of pointed enlightenment.   I think virtually all of the NMHTF posts have been, at the VERY least, civilized.

Now, if you feel the need to cleanse ARFCOM of the group of prepubescent adolescents that are
littering all over the site, I believe the memorable words of Horace Greeley may be of benefit...

“Go West, young man”

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:23:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top