Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 11:38:48 AM EDT
a friend of mine wants to build himself an ak. who stocks the global receivers in town? ill send him over with his permit. thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
We have DC industries that are also on the very good list. If you can't find the other.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Give death451 a call @ Oak Grove Arms 763-434-2677, like he said they have the DCI recievers in stock.
They are a great reciver and  good to go.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:41:07 PM EDT
[#3]
death451,
will you guys have any at the show next weekend at the fairgrounds? we will be there and would like to pick one up.

i know you guys have the yugos but do you have the standard receivers? also we want to transfer it as a pistol can we do that?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:51:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
death451,
will you guys have any at the show next weekend at the fairgrounds? we will be there and would like to pick one up.

i know you guys have the yugos but do you have the standard receivers? also we want to transfer it as a pistol can we do that?

death451 is out of town,

So I will answer for him, even though I do not work there.
Yes they do have the standard AKM recievers and yes they can transfer it as a pistol
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#5]
sounds good guys we will look for ya at the show. thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top