Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2007 10:12:45 AM EDT
I'm looking to buy a used cell phone in the St. Charles area that will work on the Cingular/AT&T network.  My plan is to just swap the SIM card from my non-working phone into a used phone.  I'd like to find a place locally to purchase from because I'm a little leary of using eBay for a cell phone purchase.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#1]
i bought my last cell phone from Tiger Direct.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 3:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy one of the prepay phones from Target or some other store from one of those carriers.  Make sure it has a SIM card first, then just swap them out.  Just did this last week with a T-Mobile phone for one of my kids.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure you can buy an AT&T prepaid "Go Phone" from one of the discount retailers like Walmart or Target, install your current SIM account card, and be good to go.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish my network used sim cards--- US cellular.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top