Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 11:07:14 AM EDT
In town for a class, need to take these goodies home with me. Sportsmans warehouse maybe? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:22:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact Robbie at Lone Star Whsle.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Storefront?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:32:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Call 214-850-7452..........the Colony, he is in town i think, cause he will be at Bigtown this weekend. Tell him Wayne sent ya. later....
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#4]
No time to go to a show, as much as i would like too. I am just looking for a storefront that I can run in and out.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:18:45 PM EDT
[#5]
i think that there is a store in dallas called GT Distributors, if its not in dallas its in austin, they came to my Criminal Justice university once with two folding tables full of REALLY cool tactical shit. They said that they have a storefront and warehouse in Dallas or austin and that they carried every tactical, swat, mall ninja, toy that you could ever possible want. Im might take a road trip there one day just to window shop!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#6]
im sorry, i just checked and theyre in austin texas.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:37:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Sorry, wish I could help you but the selection at the shows is so good I never buy anything elsewhere so don't know where to send you. Hope someone else can direct you so here's a bump to the top.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#8]
tomorrow call us at DFW Gun Range.  Ask for Mark.  214-630-4866
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:32:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Like most of the folks here, I tend to do my shopping at the gun shows, and there is a pretty decent one this weekend in Mesquite.

There are two distributors in town that I know of, one is mainly mail order distributor (IIRC), and the other has a both a store front and mail order:

In Richardson (I think)
Dallas Tactical Supply

In Ft. Worth
Military Gun Supply

Hope this helps....
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#10]
You can also try the Cheaper than Dirt! store front.  They have some folding stocks (I believe Cav Arm sets and chinese crap) and they also carry ARMS BUIS IIRC.

They're located at the corner of 820N and I-35W.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top