Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/7/2006 6:02:50 AM EDT
When should we Kentuckians cross the Ohio to help liberate our fellow shooters in IL? We are prepared for invasion, just give us the signal. It will be like storming the beaches of Normandy, but I expect you guys might be more help than the French were in fighting for your cause.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:30:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe on Monday after Knob Creek?  That way we can all assemble up on Sunday at the night shoot.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:05:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
When should we Kentuckians cross the Ohio to help liberate our fellow shooters in IL? We are prepared for invasion, just give us the signal. It will be like storming the beaches of Normandy, but I expect you guys might be more help than the French were in fighting for your cause.

I don't think you'll run into any resistance until you hit Chicago. Then you can just force them to separate from the rest of Illinois, and do us a favor as well!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Heres a plan: The first Kentuckian invasion force will invade and take out Springfield and at the same the Wisconsin Urban fighting battalions will advance toward Chicago with the West Wisconsin invasion force providing flank security.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#5]

I am sure we could count on a contingent of Hoosiers to bring up the eastern flank, and conduct the surprise assault from the closest point of entry, including an amphibious assault on Meigs field, Shedd Acquarium, and Navy/North piers.

Vive la Resistance!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#6]
All of us in occuppied Chicagoland will act as scout and resistance fighters causing chaos and disarray.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:54:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
All of us in occuppied Chicagoland will act as scout and resistance fighters causing chaos and disarray.  

Can you call in airstrikes form your position?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:03:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can you call in airstrikes form your position?

We'll drop you a bunch of Sten guns!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#9]
That's funny cause I sold my sten kit a couple months ago.  Kit cost $35 and it was going to cost over $250 to get it to run legal.  Forget about it.

I will brush on that army stuff and I'm sure I could walk in arty strikes.  Redleg redleg fire mission over.  Liberal chicago folks in the open.

I'll get my wife's packers sweatshirt own so that I don't become a friendly fire casualty.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'll get my wife's packers sweatshirt own so that I don't become a friendly fire casualty.

What about the wifey?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:16:11 PM EDT
[#11]
my wife saw that sweatshirt"YOU"might become a casulaty" and she dont even care for guns lol..

as to when yesterday would be nice
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds like a plan!

Maybe someone should cross post this in the IN and WI HTF's.

Someone other than I...I need to quit lurking in other HTF's.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:49:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We'll drop you a bunch of Sten guns!

Actually, Liberators would be more fitting, dontcha think?:

But honestly, wouldn't you rather see this?:

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't think a bunch of you gap toothed yellow hamnmer inbreds running around Springfield will do us a damn bit of good. As a matter a fact it might give off the impression that all law abiding gun owning Illinoisians are of the same lot. Please stay home.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#15]
i'd rather see this

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:45:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I don't think a bunch of you gap toothed yellow hamnmer inbreds running around Springfield will do us a damn bit of good. As a matter a fact it might give off the impression that all law abiding gun owning Illinoisians are of the same lot. Please stay home.

If you don't watch your mouth, we'll rename it North Kentucky when we come.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:45:46 PM EDT
[#17]
you must start the invasion now once you are in the state you will receive all the support you need
.........we don't need to take Shitcago just flank the town and make them their own state.....we will lay down supressing fire for ya
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:48:55 PM EDT
[#18]
yea, we are just going to flatten Springfield and start over
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#19]
You don't need to invade.

Follow my map and we'll be square.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Whoa now, careful, that word "ñûkë" will getcha on the Dept. of Homeland Security's hitlist.  Remember, we're being watched.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:32:40 PM EDT
[#21]
I have no Nukes.

I know nobody that has Nukes.

I was just saying if someone were to have a Nuke with no idea of where to drop it.......drop it there.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:39:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#23]
i'll bring the tannerite
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
If you don't watch your mouth, we'll rename it North Kentucky when we come.

Hey what do you call an educated hillbilly?

Hillwilliam.

On a side note: Triburst, had any more excitement at home?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You don't need to invade.

Follow my map and we'll be square.

i49.photobucket.com/albums/f275/kxwizzo/NukeChicago.gif

WIZZO

Hey watch it that would make me in the blast zone I'm in DuPage county.

Alvin
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#26]

Expect pockets of resistance from the small but vocal Liberal Guard, however, the invaders will be greeted as liberators by the majority, and supported in all operations while in theatre. Feel free to stop at I-80. We don't need whatever's past that line.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:22:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/moparman71/invasion.jpg

Expect pockets of resistance from the small but vocal Liberal Guard, however, the invaders will be greeted as liberators by the majority, and supported in all operations while in theatre. Feel free to stop at I-80. We don't need whatever's past that line.

Uh-oh.  I've been just declared a resident of W. Iran.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:27:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Collateral.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Collateral.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Anything inside 80 and 39 is more like it

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:33:02 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Collateral.

oooooo I'm just collateral ........we people north of I-80 want freedom too
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Collateral.

Here's one for you Lando, we need to cut off Iowega from the rest of the country too.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#33]
I'll go with Wizzo and say N of 80 and E of 39 being the exempted portions of the new Illinois.  For those remaining on the other side of the wall, well, homes are much cheaper here and we have a very nice hospital. Come on down...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Collateral.

Here's one for you Lando, we need to cut off Iowega from the rest of the country too.

now here is a man who is on the ball.......we are talking about invading Illinois and he is already talking about keeping out the Iowegans from the rest of the country..... deej86 for PRESIDENT!!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:01:06 PM EDT
[#35]
How about  every one of us in enemy territory is a gorilla fighter. I gots me some pajamas i can were with my pancho villa bandolers of ar mags.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:07:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Ill tke care of the Macomb resistance n whatnot. I own Macomb! hahahaha..

Im not going to rember this in morining
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:32:33 AM EDT
[#37]
You can count on the Fox Valley home Gaurd to support efforts for the liberation of Illinois Just put out the signal and we will be ready. Oh, what is the signal? "The chair is against the wall"..."The chair is against the wall"...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:35:43 AM EDT
[#38]
HEY!!! I live above I-80! You are counting out some good people "up" here.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:15:55 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Thats a big 10-4 on the remembering part.  Good luck with Macomb!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:16:55 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Heres a plan: The first Kentuckian invasion force will invade and take out Springfield and at the same the Wisconsin Urban fighting battalions will advance toward Chicago with the West Wisconsin invasion force providing flank security.

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/Iron_Airship/Illinoisinvasion.jpg

What happen to our Indiana Rebel friends, or even Missouri Marauder's? Are they sitting this one out?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:53:28 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

eta..screw you nate.  I didnt go to bed till 5 and got up a 8 for class.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/Iron_Airship/Illinoisinvasion.jpg

What happen to our Indiana Rebel friends, or even Missouri Marauder's? Are they sitting this one out?

I SUGGESTED that someone cross post all of this...

it won't be me.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:10:50 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

head.gif

house and wow on time frame..  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:17:43 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

eta..screw you nate.  I didnt go to bed till 5 and got up a 8 for class.

sounds like you need to liberate your house of noisy vermin...   and wow on time frame..  

For the first time in ages I decided that if you cant beat them, join them.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:34:51 AM EDT
[#45]
I don't have PS so here's my lame assed MS Paint drawing showing the "new" Illinois.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:53:25 AM EDT
[#46]
One last thing:

We're going to invade the states in red after this.  We're also doing a side project in illegal immigration.  The blue lines pointing south and east are where all the illegals are going
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:20:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Texan illegals are going to Alaska, wtf?  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:36:08 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Drew my line too far.

I don't have photoshop, it's a lame assed MS Paint attempt.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:43:15 AM EDT
[#50]
I figured as much deej, just messin with ya.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top