Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2009 1:24:27 PM EDT
Title says it all...
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 2:22:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been wondering that myself. If it actually goes in I will be less than a mile away.

ETA
Hmm... some of the local campaign literature has made some obscure reference to the Gander Mountain store going in. I don't know exactly what it was but someone running for office was blaming the incumbent for the Gander Mountain sitting stagnate. Can't tell ya anything else, sorry.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 2:38:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:48:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:55:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I've seen some stuff online for sale from GM the other day, so I think they already started.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#5]
That store is in the toliet they might be closing some of their other stores due to the economy.   Tough for big box stores.  OK tuff for everybody!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top