Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2007 4:45:55 PM EDT
It was advertised everywhere as being held at the Flying H Convention Center and having a thousand tables.  When I showed up in Missoula I saw signs for a gun show at the Adams field house, which is where it is normally held.  I went the show at the field house and it was no bigger or better than usuall.  In fact, one of my favorite vendors (from Idaho) wasn't set up there although I caught a glimpse of him walking through.

What's the deal?  Was there two shows?  Did go to the crappy one?
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The story I got was the building that they were going to use out on Mullen Road is not finished yet. I had a friend call me after he drove all over looking for it and tell me he finally asked and was told it was at the field house. It was busy on Saturday, hard to get down the aisles. I think I know the vendor from Idaho that you are talking about, Bird Nest Farms or something like that. I was kind of surprised he didn't have a table. I thought it was about the same as last year but I found less things to buy this year.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#2]
was the vendor Wild thang Farms you were thinking about ?
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
was the vendor Wild thang Farms you were thinking about ?

Yep.  I'm about 99% sure I saw Kermit walk by next to where he is normally set up.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top