Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/29/2005 3:34:48 PM EDT
I've been there on overnighters before, but never for a long weekend. What is there to do in Flag?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:18:30 PM EDT
if you drink beer, there are some great brewpubs. IM me and i can give you the info..
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:20:50 AM EDT
Ruffs Guns & Liquor.

Beaver Street Brewery.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:46:53 PM EDT
You can watch your wife spend your money....or you can go to the observatory and search the stars for alien women spending their alien husbands alien money.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:06:31 PM EDT
If you're a sporty type, try Vertical Relief over by Cherry street (downtown). It's a cool indoor rockclimbing wall. Pretty fun. And don't forget to goto Lowell Observatory Visitor's Center - My dad actually built that. If you go, notice the rock wall going in the entrance. Every one of those stones was hand-picked from "the wild" and placed by one guy. Also look for the small bits of crystals and geodes - my dad put those there. And don't forget to check out the outrageous home prices!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:11:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By rizzo1318:
If you're a sporty type, try Vertical Relief over by Cherry street (downtown). It's a cool indoor rockclimbing wall. Pretty fun. And don't forget to goto Lowell Observatory Visitor's Center - My dad actually built that. If you go, notice the rock wall going in the entrance. Every one of those stones was hand-picked from "the wild" and placed by one guy. Also look for the small bits of crystals and geodes - my dad put those there. And don't forget to check out the outrageous home prices!

... hehehe, a true "brutha" from our beloved North! Cheers!
Top Top