Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2004 6:34:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2004 6:34:34 AM EST by badeffect10]
I can't remember which one it was but I remember a local dealer had Mega lowers for around $90. Does anyone remember which one it was?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:56:55 AM EST
Tommy at Ga Precission down in Forsyth.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:00:41 AM EST
Thanks. Did you buy any? Fit? Finish?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:59:47 AM EST
I was going to get one from him, because I don't live that far from Forsyth, but since I'm up in Athens at college I don't go home very often, so I just went up to Norcross and got a RRA stripped from the Gun Shop (i see why people call it Smokey's). They were going for $99 but they raised it up to $109. They were trying to get me to pick up a lower that was select fire, as tempting as it was, i had to pass. The wallet had a little bit to do with that though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:44:01 AM EST

Originally Posted By kblagg:
I was going to get one from him, because I don't live that far from Forsyth, but since I'm up in Athens at college I don't go home very often, so I just went up to Norcross and got a RRA stripped from the Gun Shop (i see why people call it Smokey's). They were going for $99 but they raised it up to $109. They were trying to get me to pick up a lower that was select fire, as tempting as it was, i had to pass. The wallet had a little bit to do with that though.

Thats where I normally get my lowers from. I was just looking to get something a little different this time. I don't like to go there to much, not being a big fan of cancer and all.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:41:22 PM EST
I wanted three Mega receivers from Tommy and he had to order them, but said they would be in last Friday. Turned out that they didn't come in, I guess, cause he hasn't returned my calls or my emails. I really don't what has happened to him. I received an email from him last Tuesday that he had them and holding them for me but then I received that email on Friday from him stating that they did not come in at all.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:13:15 PM EST
Is Tommy still alive? I've been trying and trying to call him to order some parts and ask when I can come down there and buy some lowers and haven't been able to reach him. It was nice that we had a resource like that, but his telephone answering (or lack thereof) has been quite frustrating.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:53:35 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:38:26 AM EST
What does he charge for the transfer fee. I want to get about 3 lowers but I don't want to pay a transfer fee for each one. Tommy supposedly has them in stock so I was just going to run down there and pick some up. What is the going rate on the stag arms lowers?
Top Top