Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/9/2006 1:25:29 PM EST
My buddy picked up a complete Bushmaster lower with a colap. stocka few weeks ago. Do they have any fixed stock lowers? If so, what brands and how much?
Thanks Ben
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:21:57 PM EST
I believe they sell Rock River lowers but they may carry others as well. I am refinishing a pistol for Jason and I'll check when I finish it and take it in to him. Should be in the next three or four days. I'll post on here when I find out, if you can wait. I know they had at least ten lowers in stock when I was in there over the weekend so I don't think there's any danger of them selling out.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:53:45 PM EST
Post a pic of pecker heads pistol while you are at it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:48:14 AM EST

Originally Posted By phylodog:
I am refinishing a pistol for Jason and I'll check when I finish it and take it in to him. Should be in the next three or four days. .

When you see Jason ask him when he is going to take his Airplane mechanic certification test that he went to college for 4 years for ( which was a two year course that took him 4 years to complete because of flunking numerous classes).

Must be nice to be able to milk off old dad instead of having to work or take any responsibility in life,realtiy is going to be a real bitch when it finally arrives in his life
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:18:04 AM EST
Feelin' the love in this thread!

(I don't know who Jason is... but my supernatural powers tell me he is not popular around here!)
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:25:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By efpeter:
Feelin' the love in this thread!

(I don't know who Jason is... but my supernatural powers tell me he is not popular around here!)

Jason is Russ Elmore's son. He's a good guy, but most of the customers give him a hard time.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:21:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/11/2006 6:22:25 AM EST by phylodog]
I dropped Jason's (now green) Caspian off to him yesterday. They carry bot RRA and Bushmaster lowers and had both in stock. I'll post a few pics when I can.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:01:49 AM EST
Here's a pic, a crappy one, but a pic nonetheless.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:44:51 AM EST

I dropped Jason's (now green) Caspian off to him yesterday. They carry bot RRA and Bushmaster lowers and had both in stock. I'll post a few pics when I can.

Prices?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:27:17 AM EST
They've got the RRA's marked at $175 and the BM's at $200.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:36:40 AM EST

They've got the RRA's marked at $175 and the BM's at $200.

I assume those are stripped, right

If those are complete you all better hurry b/c I'm going there to buy them all
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:02:19 PM EST
Yep, those prices are for stripped uppers.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:09:26 PM EST

Yep, those prices are for stripped uppers.

Has the prices from the factories risen that much. The last stripped RRA lower I bought (about three months ago) from Joe at Acme Sports was only $120 out the door.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:29:54 PM EST
I know they raised the prices but I don't know how much. I haven't bought a a stripped lower in several months now. Just reporting what I saw there!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:29:12 PM EST

I know they raised the prices but I don't know how much. I haven't bought a a stripped lower in several months now. Just reporting what I saw there!!

Thx for the report.....No price is too high if it is something someone wants
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:30:06 AM EST
Give Russ a call, or better yet, visit his store. My experience has been that he will work w/ you on the price. Besides, he has the most ar accessories at decent prices in the Indy area. He happily worked w/ me on a Greek Sar 3/8 for $900 out the door last year. Good guy.
Top Top