Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 5:39:24 PM EDT
I didn't see a thread about this in the HT forum so.... anyway i been gone camping come home and my wife tell's me about this thing in purcell ........  sad sad sad.....

WTF is wrong with people...... i don't get it..... guess you cant get it..... just makes a parent disgusted with the world ......

i'm just ranting...... shame they won't turn the guy over to someone with no consious like me

my heart truly go's out to the parent's .... can't imagine the pain.....
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#1]
It s a sick world. Getting sicker by the day.

Parents, get involved in your kids life, and not just a damn ball game.  If your kids must go online then SUPERVISE THEM, WATCH THEM KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AND TO WHOM THEY ARE TALKING TO.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I absolutly cannot believe the things he did, and was going to do to her.  Unfathomable.  There is no punishment harsh enough.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw the newscast where they found his web page/ bio/ or whatever.., and apparently he posted the intent to wear the skin of the victim. He posted it before the killing..  

Just another anonymous wacko web poster, until he did what he fantasized/posted about.

It's sad for the young girl, her family and all of the folks affected by the creep's actions.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:31:04 PM EDT
[#4]
What makes it worse is the system and how it works. With all the pubicity, he is building a defense for an insanity plea.hospital

and some turd will make millions writing a book or making a movie about him.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:55:48 AM EDT
[#5]
its a fucked up deal for sure, but I'm a 100% possitive that they'll be able to find a jury that won't believe any insanity bullshit, yeah the fuckers crazy, has to be to do what he done, but their not going to let him off, shit of the whole justice system is that he'll be in protective custody from now on, he'll never see a day in the general population where great harm would befall him,

I feel for her family and I don't know what we as parent can learn from this, except to always keep your eyes on your children and never trust anyone around them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:27:00 AM EDT
[#6]
You guys are naive but still justly outraged.  Worse things than this happen all over the country every day. They just aren't caught nor made public.
The guy wanted to get caught. It made him "somebody". Blame that sicko idea on the news media and entertainment media.
ACman, I would do the same to the t*rd as you would!!!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Scum is a higher form of life than anyone who would do that to a child. He is lucky to be in protective custody cause he wouldn't last long if put in with the "normal" prisoners.  My bet is he will get the death sentence.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My bet is he will get the death sentence.

Kurkyndall already said he'd be seeking the death penalty,
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't imagine anyone in Okla. that was on that jury handing out any other sentence than death.  If there was a sentence worse than death, he should receive that if found guilty.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top