Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2005 9:40:29 AM EDT
I am calling around looking fo lower prices and I call them. When asked if he carries ar15 lowers, he responds,"No, those are illegal in California." I explain that I have a nor-cal area code on my cell and am a Nevada resident. He laughs, says a nasty word or two and hangs up.

WTF!??!

He can't answer a simple quetion? Any non-aholes that carry lowers besides Silver State Arms (great people BTW) in the Reno/CC area? Any body want to sell or trade for one.

:sigh: What a pain.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:49:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 3:49:32 PM EDT by BeckettOfNevada]
those guys are the biggest dicks known to man.They think they know every thing about everything, there guns are shit and so are there prices. I would never buy anything from them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:56:36 PM EDT
Doesnt the name say it all....BIZZARE....those guys are assholes, they act like there doing you a favor when selling a gun. Bought one from them a few years ago and that was the last time for me...fuckem.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:56:42 PM EDT
Try the Carson Armory up in mound house
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:18:07 AM EDT
hmm you say you claim Nevada residence but your sign on states you prefer Kalifornistan hmmmm......

I would of dropped the phone call....good decision on there end
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:02:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hiwathl:
hmm you say you claim Nevada residence but your sign on states you prefer Kalifornistan hmmmm......

Hmmm... Oh, sorry I didn't realize that my forum status affectes me in real life. Well their dropped phone call is a large lost sale for them. You would have dropped the call as well because you are also a master detective, just like the guy at Bizzare guns right? Wow.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:03:39 PM EDT
There you go Ton-Ton. Can I buy a gun in Nv now? My forum "sign on" says I now prefer Nevada.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:06:16 PM EDT
Hey look! I just moved to Texas!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:10:25 PM EDT
Nope, now I live in Tennesee.

Are you getting the picture smart guy? A question can be answered regardless of geographic location. The Bizzare Guns guy was an a-hole for no reason other than he has too much faith in his psuedo-CSI ablities.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:41:41 PM EDT
I'll probably get flamed for this, but try the Gun Trader. Good people....
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:26:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Rick-James:
I'll probably get flamed for this, but try the Gun Trader. Good people....

They are ok.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:15:06 PM EDT
i wouldnt take advice from this clown above me.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:19:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By schizrade:

Hmmm... Oh, sorry I didn't realize that my forum status affectes me in real life. Well their dropped phone call is a large lost sale for them. You would have dropped the call as well because you are also a master detective, just like the guy at Bizzare guns right? Wow.

Good for them....your 'air' is apparent
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:24:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By schizrade:

Good for them....your 'air' is apparent

Whatever.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:38:13 AM EDT
are you even old enough to buy a gun? i can just see you sitting behind your computer poutting sense this isnt going your way.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:51:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BeckettOfNevada:
are you even old enough to buy a gun? i can just see you sitting behind your computer poutting sense this isnt going your way.

Huh? No pouting here. I already got what I wanted. I just can't believe what an unwarranted jerk the guy was.

Old enough to buy a gun? I would hope so. I have a few of them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:54:00 AM EDT
i agree totaly with you like i said before...those guys are arrogant asses that think they know everything. not to mention all of there guns are shitty at best.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:25:48 PM EDT
I just buy what I need at the pawnshop in the big "F"...last time I went in there they had a couple of lowers in the display case with the handguns
Top Top